Friday, May 1, 2009

You're Killing Me Smalz!




Ever have one of those days? I have been having them all week. I even look a little haggard and puffy eyed like my friend here. This past Monday I had to clean the ovens in the food labs where I work. After three hours the fumes (I thought) gave me a migrane headache. Again on Thursday in the labs, I thought the residue of the fumes gave me a migrane. Then today, on my merry way across town - boom - migrane! I rarely have migranes. My daughter thinks they are a rebound migrane from going off some medication. I think I agree. Well, it looks like I may not be ready to go off the medication just yet - I need my wits and energy with me the next two weeks! Drugs, Dr. Pepper - sounds really good about now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's all about the Dr Pepper...but make sure you drink as much water as DP...my headaches are usually caused by dehydration..

Make someone else clean the ovens next time.

Anonymous said...

I use pepsi for mine. With the weather here in Utah changing I have noticed that I have had more headaches and think there might be something coming into bloom that might be causing it.

Hope your better soon!