Saturday, March 7, 2009

Birthday Tulips!


Tomorrow is my birthday. I am still over the age of 50, darn, and the numbers keep increasing!

Anyway, after grocery shopping this afternoon, I walked into the kitchen to see some beautiful tulips! They are light orange with shades of yellow in them. I wish I had a better vase, but this will have to do. Aren't they lovely?

I had been thinking about the individuals that gave them to me all day, so when I opened up the card to discover who had sent them, I cried. I want you to know how much I love you.

I received some other gifts this week too, again, not expected, and so generous. I am loved by such wonderful family and friends, I truly am blessed.

4 comments:

Camie said...

I got the exact same color of tulips from my visiting teachers....just because. I actually just posted about them, funny. Although my vase is nothing more than a glass cup. Pathetic, I know, but it works. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

dianna said...

Happy Birthday Auntie Ann!!!! Isn't amazing how wonderful life is!But you still have me by 5 years.
Love to you, Dianna

Rondo Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY:) As we get older birthdays seem to be less exciting, but hey, at least we're still alive to celebrate one more wonderful year. What could be better than that?! Hope it was great:)

South Coast Division said...

We Love you too!